Discipleship in Action
This handy booklet explains how to put your spiritual principles into action. It is not enough to meditate, read, and study. What is needed are men and women who put their spiritual principles into action and are not afraid to do so. This is not fanatic adherence to sectarianism, but a broad application of your inner principles into daily living.
Torkom Saraydarian gave a seminar on the topic of practical discipleship on September 22, 1990. This publication is a transcription of that seminar. It is easy to follow and very enjoyable to read.
Makes a great gift for that special someone who needs a little encouragement and guidance.
Included are the following:
- The Teaching, what is it and how do we actualize it?
- What happens when we enter the path of discipleship?
- What are the signs of falling from the path?
- What or who is a spiritual and practical disciple?
- What are the challenges to discipleship?
- Wonderful Question and Answer sections.
Highly recommended for gift giving; excellent introductory materials on the Teaching. For more advanced books and courses on the topic of discipleship and the Teaching, please see the following related books by Torkom Saraydarian: