Meditation Vol. 1: The Fundamentals
In Meditation Vol. 1: The Fundamentals, the stages of gradient meditation are described in great detail along with many exercises and diagrams.
This first volume of meditation is the perfect companion for anyone interested in: beginning meditation, deepening current meditation practice and teaching meditation.
Other very helpful topics on meditation include:
- What is the meaning of OM?
- What does OM do and how do I use it?
- How can I increase my sensitivity, or how can I better manage my sensitivity?
- How does meditation clean out my subconscious hindrances to success and happiness?
- How do I avoid danger in meditation?
- What are some various forms of meditation I can use?
- How do I set up my meditation space?
- What meditation techniques are best for my level?
For more information, watch a YouTube video clip from the publisher.
A must have for any teacher of meditation and the Ageless Wisdom.