What he did...
Torkom Saraydarian left a legacy of sacrificial service and a passionate love for understanding and serving the Teaching, including:
- Over 50 years of service; groups formed in the US and internationally and counseling to thousands of people.
- Acquiring a large collection of books, booklets, and periodicals about the Teaching, which now form the impressive TS research library.
- Wrote extensively on the Teaching - now compiled into over 150 books and thousands of articles.
- Presented thousands of lectures, seminars, and workshops in the US and Internationally.
- Presided over the translation of his books into Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Armenian, Danish, Swedish, German, Yugoslavian, and Russian.
- Created The Creative Trust with Gita Saraydarian to preserve all his creative works.
- Helped create TSG Foundation with Gita Saraydarian, as the major publishing house for his works.
- Composed and recorded hundreds of musical compositions and sacred songs.
- Created Meditation courses and spiritual training curriculum. TSG Spiritual Learning Center curriculum is founded on his instructions and courses.
- Studied, translated, and wrote summaries of major works of the Wisdom Teachings, including The Secret Doctrine, The Bhagavad Gita, A Treatise on Cosmic Fire, and the Agni Yoga books.
If there was one overriding and remarkable achievement in his life, it was the ability to synthesize and make accessible a huge body of the Ageless Wisdom Teachings, and bring to humanity a new level of their expression.
Learn more about Torkom Saraydarian
Glimpse into the inner thoughts of a man trained in the Teachings of the Ageless Wisdom. Torkom Saraydarian’s dynamic personality shines through this fascinating narrative of his life and his spiritual journey. A must-read.