Traditional dating and internet dating
Below are some of the comparison on what does online and traditional dating have to offer:
1) Some people maybe lucky enough in finding prospective dates on a regular basis using traditional dating methods, then you may not need internet dating. However, if you have a hard time finding a date in real time, you may benefit from an internet dating service.
2) The importance of time. For most single people, time is valuable. When a busy and stressful daily life captures you, you will not have time to go out to party and meet new people. Internet dating saves your time because it acts as a filter before you even meet someone.
3) Problem of location. In traditional dating, location will never be a problem because most of the time, you are acquainted at parties, social events, and other happenings just around the city. Although internet dating offers you the opportunity to meet new people in all parts of the world, it would be a problem when you are located three continents farther from your date.
4) The dreaded blind date. Have you ever experienced being set up by your friends with no clue on whom your date would be? Well, if you hate this scenario of traditional dating, you would enjoy internet dating. Through the internet, you have the opportunity to get to know someone before you meet face to face. By becoming acquainted with your date beforehand, you could easily see the probability of a smooth conversation when you meet in real time.
5) The dream partner. When you meet a person in a bar, party or social gatherings, the first thing that attracts you to someone includes the physical attributes. You may not know where the person was born, goals in life or personality. In dating online, you have the choice to search for possible dates who have the same interest, religion, location, personality, and situation as yourself. There is a larger possibility that you would find the person who would complement you the most.
6) Cost effective. Unlike meeting your date for dinner or coffee, internet dating is more cost effective than traditional dating.
Whatever kind of dating you decide is suitable for you, always be cautious in giving out personal information to a person who is stillreally a stranger. Be sure that your date is genuinely safe. He could either be the person of your dreams - or your worst nightmare.