TSG Annual Conference and Celebration of Wesak
Intensive Conference Preparation
We have created a preparatory study and meditation process to help you be ready to participate more fully at our Annual Conference and Celebration of Wesak. This process was implemented initially with students in preparation for the 2012 Annual Conference, and we have seen extremely positive results. All participants are required to engage in this daily spiritual work prior to attending the Annual Conference.
Preparation prior to attending the conference is an important part of your experience. When you adhere to this form of study, you will be prepared to get the most of your experience at our retreat. This year's topics will help you organize your mind, sustain joy and connectivity to life, reduce stress and fear, and deepen your connection to your inner wisdom and guidance. Preparation involves:
- 15 – 20 minute daily reading from an assigned text—simple meditation, and daily journaling. (Specific study instructions will be given upon registration.)
- Monthly summary report of your work on a special forum established for this purpose.
- Willingness to follow instructions exactly as given.
- Willingness to try and do your best during the preparatory period.
- The preparatory process begins any time between May and October 2019. Please contact us to get started before November 1, 2019 at 480-502-1909 or send a contact form.
To register for conference preparation, please click to send a contact form to: Debbie Moshenrose