TSG Annual Conference and Celebration of Wesak
Group Meditation Preparation
We have created a preparatory study and meditation process to help you prepare for participation in our Annual Conference and Celebration of Wesak. All participants are required to engage in daily meditation and monthly reporting using the Teaching of Great Ones book prior to attending the Annual Conference. If you are already engaged in this meditation and reporting program, you are considered pre-registered for the conference.
Preparation prior to attending the conference is an important part of your experience. When you adhere to this form of study, you will be prepared to get the most out of your experience. Our conference topics will help you to organize your mind, sustain joy and connectivity to life, reduce stress and fear, and deepen your connection to your inner wisdom and guidance. Preparation involves:
- 15 – 20 minute daily: Reading from the assigned text, simple meditation, and daily journaling. (Specific study instructions will be given upon registration.)
- Monthly summary report of your work to your mentor.
- Willingness to follow instructions exactly as given.
- Willingness to try to do your best to stay in rhythm with the work during the preparatory period.
- The preparatory process begins October 1, 2020. Please contact us to get started before October 1, 2020 at 480-502-1909 or send a contact form.
To register for conference preparation, please click to send a contact form.