Who is TSG?
TSG has published many books and booklets over the years and continues to release more of Torkom’s creative works. Our books are available in print formats and titles are being completed for Kindle/E-books.
Publications are broadly divided into five subject areas: Ethics and social responsibility, Critical thinking, Creativity and culture, Leadership and vision, Crises and challenges of life.
The TSG Foundation’s focus is on a comprehensive spiritual educational program of life enhancement teachings written and designed by an internationally recognized scholar, philosopher, and author Torkom Saraydarian.
TSG continues to be run by Gita Saraydarian, who has established a worldwide audience as a creative educator for progressive ideas, transformation, and goodwill.
The purpose of TSG Foundation’s work is to help people to unfold their potentials and transform their lives into increased happiness, joy, creativity and abundance in every way. TSG provides progressive ideas and processes — defined as those ideas which are designed for the betterment of human relationships and for humanity as a whole, through which a person is empowered to make better life choices in every aspect of life.
The Five Pillars of TSG programs include:
* Joy & Healing
* Creating Prosperity
* The Wisdom of the Zodiac
* Stepping Into the Teaching
* Annual Conference & Retreat at the time of Wesak
We are in the continuous process of safekeeping all of Torkom’s creative works in multiple mediums. We believe that Torkom’s creative works contribute to the enrichment of humanity’s culture all over the world. These works are worthy of safekeeping for future generations. Future generations will be helped by having access to the lectures, writings, music, and original documents by Torkom to draw upon.
Who is Torkom?
Torkom Saraydarian was an extraordinary human being. He was known worldwide as a renowned scholar of comparative religions. He was a great teacher, writer, lecturer, and composer of sacred music.
Torkom Saraydarian (1917-1997) was born in Asia Minor. Since childhood he was trained in the Teachings of the Ageless Wisdom under the guidance of his loving father.
As he grew up, he visited monasteries, ancient temples, and mystery schools in order to find the answers to his questions about the mystery of man and the Universe. He was musically trained and was able to play the violin, piano, oud, cello, and guitar. He composed hundreds of musical pieces that embody his training in the Ageless Wisdom.
His works represent a synthesis of the best and most beautiful in the sacred culture of the world by creating a truly universal approach to spirituality. These works enrich the foundational thinking on which we can construct our future of true global living.
What Did Torkom Do?
Torkom Saraydarian left a legacy of sacrificial service and a passionate love to understand and serve the Teaching, including:
- Over 50 years of service, groups formed in the US and internationally, and counseling to thousands of people.
- Collected a large number of books, booklets, and periodicals about the Teaching.
- Formed the TSG library.
- Wrote 150 books and thousands of articles.
- Presented thousands of lectures, seminars, and workshops in the US and internationally.
- Presided over the translation of his books into Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Armenian, Danish, Swedish, German, Yugoslavian, and Russian.
- Created The Creative Trust with Gita Saraydarian to house all his creative works.
- Helped create, with Gita Saraydarian, TSG Foundation as the major publishing house for his works.
- Composed and recorded hundreds of musical compositions and sacred songs.
- Created Meditation courses and spiritual training curriculum. TSG Spiritual Learning Center curriculum is founded on his instructions and courses.
- Studied and wrote summaries of major books of the Wisdom Teachings, including The Secret Doctrine, The Bhagavad Gita, Treatise on Cosmic Fire, and the Agni Yoga Books.
The one, overriding and remarkable achievement in his life was the ability to synthesize and make understandable the huge body of the Wisdom Teachings and to move the entire body to a new level of expression.
About Gita Saraydarian
Gita Saraydarian is the Founder and President of TSG Foundation and TSG University. She has established a worldwide audience as a lecturer and teacher of the Wisdom Teachings. As an educator of progressive ideas, transformation and goodwill, Gita writes and speaks on a range of topics that show contemporary life issues through the prism of the Ageless Wisdom Teachings.
Learn more about Gita.
Why a TSG Center?
We need a new Center that will anchor all of the work we have been doing for the last 30 years. The more funds we raise, the better placed we will be to find just the right space for TSG.
What does a new TSG Center entail?
First and foremost, we will not be in a restricted, residential neighborhood. We will be housed in professional facilities that model the quality of the work and service we provide.
Specifically, we will have:
- Proper staff facilities with needed technological resources
- Proper meeting rooms for public classes, leadership training courses, teacher training classes, seminars, lectures, and weekly worship programs, as well as weddings, baptisms, memorial services, and annual TSG Wesak celebrations.
- Fully house Torkom’s library of esoteric books
- Fully house Torkom’s creative archives of handwritten manuscripts, original lecture recordings, original music composition including lead sheets, as well as photographs, letters, and other historical materials
- Warehouse for our inventory of books for sale
- Beautifully landscaped gardens for meditation, reading, and contemplative silence
Our classes and meditation programs are open to everyone. We wish to expand this local and international presence and develop a stronger sense of community.
The purpose of TSG Foundation is to be a pathway for self-transformation.
A beautiful new Center will attract new students who are learning the principles and applying them to their daily lives. Your support will help us to reach out to more students who are searching for something more in their lives.
Don't forget about all the great leaders and teachers we will be training so our work continues into the far future.
Your help will empower them and give them more skills to reach people in need and help people make more sound life decisions.
With your support, we can make this NEW TSG Center a reality, thus ensuring TSG’s sustainability. We gratefully accept donations of any amount.
• Who is TSG?
• Who was Torkom Saraydarian?
• What Did Torkom Do?
• About Gita Saraydarian
• Why a TSG Center?