Connect with TSG Online!
TSG has online courses organized to help people study together.
If you would like to connect with an online class in progress, please contact us and we will let you know what courses are currently available to join.
Q: How do I sign up to the TSG Course Forum?
A: There are several easy steps to joining a course forum.
1. Register for the course you want to take.
2. Register on our TSG website in order to participate in the course forum. If you do not yet have a TSG account, see below for instructions.
3. We will send you a confirmation when you register for one of our group study courses. In order to access your course online, first login on TSG's website.
Logging in is easy.
Once you are logged in the TSG's website, you will be able to see the menu item for your online class.
Click on the link to see your online forum.
Click on the course name to begin.
Start with the Welcome message. Click on the message to see instructions for course work.
• Download and Print the lesson attachments to keep with you as your do your lessons each month.
• Save your username and password. TSG does not store passwords. You will never be asked by TSG to share your password. Do not share this information with anyone, but keep it in a safe place for future reference. If you loose your username or password, you can use our online retrieval system or contact us and we will delete your account so that you can create another.
Q: I am not receiving any emails.
A: You must subscribe to the course in order to receive emails. Emails will be sent to the email address associated with your TSG account. Be sure to check your SPAM or JUNK MAIL folders for new emails. You can always login on our website to see your forum and to post your lesson.
Q: I am not able to login.
A: The system retrieval process on our login page will assist you if you lost your user name or password. You must remember which email you used when you originally signed up to access the retrieval. The system will not allow you to create a new account using the same email that you originally signed up with. You will have to use a different email address, or contact us to delete your user account, so that you can create a new account.