Seed-Thought Meditation Courses Overview:1. Beginning Level:
- Meditation 1-1: Meditation for Beginners - 5-part course
- Meditation 2-1: Fundamentals of the Ageless Wisdom - 12-part course
- Meditation 2-2: Meditation, the Creative Process - 13-part course
- Meditation 3-1: 101 Stories from Agni Yoga – 25-part course
- Meditation 3-2: Bhagavad Gita - 18-part course
- Meditation 3-3: Creating Prosperity and Success - 12-part course
- Meditation 3-4: Joy and Healing –12-part course
- Meditation 4-1: Challenge for Discipleship – 57- part course
- Meditation 4-2: The Science of Becoming Oneself – 60 part course
- Meditation 5-1: The Secret Doctrine – 24-part course
- Meditation 5-2: Shamballa the Father's Home – 30 –part course
Showing all 11 results
This is a meditation course for the beginner or for the person who has meditated previously, but wishes to learn the step-by-step approach to seed thought meditation. Group class: Jan 2016
Learn the foundational language of the Ageless Wisdom, develop the inner capacity to focus, develop serenity, and remain aware, and develop the capacity to examine ideas and think critically.
If you are already an artist, you will be able to express the insights you gain from your meditation practice in your own particular way. If you wish to find your artistic side, or to cultivate it further, this course will help you.
This course shows how the material and the spiritual must be married in order to have true prosperity. You will discover the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual virtues you need.
Discover the true inner joy that you were born with. Learn how to cultivate and activate your God-given joy in your life. Learn to create a new identity for yourself based on love and joy and not based on failures and bad self-images.
This course is for the person who is able to take the time to discipline his or her bodies. It is designed for the person whose daily life allows time to study, reflect, and put into action the needed changes.
This fantastic course follows the work laid out in the classic book The Science of Becoming Oneself. This course is for anyone who is truly ready to embark on the voyage of self-discovery and is willing to do the necessary work.
The meditation course based on this book was designed by Torkom Saraydarian for the advanced student. Each set contains instructions, additional readings, and study and meditation questions. This course will help you read and better understand this book.
This course is a collection of writings on the topic of Shamballa from the Agni Yoga, A. A. Bailey, and Torkom Saraydarian books. Each set contains 15-25 pages of extracts on the topic of Shamballa along with a questionnaire.