Sun in Scorpio, Lecture #5: Presented on October 21st, 2007.
Building the Lighted House: Lecture # 5 Scorpio Full Moon.
Keynote topic is the process of Fearlessness.
Fear is part of our material makeup. In order to become more fearless, we need to lift ourselves out of our material focus. The more confidence and inner beingness we develop, the more fearless we become. Gita discusses the path to fearlessness and provides a useful worksheet for meditation on fearlessness.
In what ways is fearlessness sustained?
1. By continuously holding the focus of consciousness in the Soul, or in the Spiritual Triad, under any condition, at any time.
2. By letting the flow of psychic energy circulate.
3. By renouncing the world and dedicating oneself totally to the service of the Plan and the Hierarchy.
4. By thinking always in terms of One Life.
5. By gradually mastering and discarding the astral vehicle. Fear originates in the Cosmic Astral Plane. It contacts humanity and the lower kingdoms through their astral bodies and astral centers.
Meditation on fearlessness follows the lecture.
Additional Resources: (see Related Products below)
The entire 9-part series: Building the Lighted House
|Dimensions||5 × 5.5 × 5 in|