Education as Transformation – 2 Volume Set
Volume 1 defines the relationship that needs to be built between an individual and the Cosmos in order for true transformation to take place.
Volume 2 defines what should be the vision and direction of education in the new millennium.
645 in stock
Education as Transformation, Vol. I by Torkom Saraydarian
Education as Transformation Vol. I is the study of the relationship between the individual and Cosmos. This book is a call for true, higher education that is not built on sectarian learning but built on the understanding and expression of the universal laws that we need to learn to be considered an educated person. It is holistic, integrated, and foundational for a truly learned person.
In exquisite detail, Torkom details the value and process of questioning that leads to inner discovery. Gathered from his many years of teaching and leading large numbers of students through the paths of inner transformation, the author makes a powerful statement for the goals of real education.
“I have been a headmaster, teacher, and principal of various private schools. Through my experience, I envision the following goals for education:
- To eliminate war from the surface of the earth
- To make everyone in the world free from want
- To eliminate every kind of crime, not by laws but through education
- To transform the children of the world by cultivating in their hearts the vision of one world, one humanity, with great respect and appreciation for the culture of every nation
- To wipe out the sources of disease
- To build all the necessary steps to prove the immortality of man
- To contact the Higher Worlds
“If people have such objectives and they mobilize the education of the world toward these objectives, the world will turn into a place to live, to enjoy, and to develop all the latent possibilities of man.”
Education as Transformation, Vol. II by Torkom Saraydarian
Education as Transformation Volume 2 argues that education includes clear thinking, abstract education, creative living, the way to genius, what are the inner schools of wisdom and clearly defines the true purpose of education beyond preparing us for a job or career.
What is the vision and direction of education in the new millennium? What is the purpose of education? How do we uplift human life with the right education? How do we increase functionality in multi-cultural societies without disenfranchising certain groups?
“When critical times come, people, groups, nations, and humanity search for new education because they face life and find that the education they received previously cannot solve their present problems. This is a very important thought. When you suddenly feel that you are inadequate or powerless to solve the problems of your family and your life in general, in order to make a breakthrough you desire to have a new education or a new tool in you hand to solve your problems.
“Education without a universal goal burns its container. That is what is happening now, everywhere while millions are anxious to learn more, to fill their stomach with knowledge, they have no ability to use that knowledge to free humanity from hunger, pollution, taxes, exploitation, disease, and crimes.
“If knowledge does not have such a vision it destroys itself. Many an ancient civilization disappeared because it was used previously as an end for itself.
“Education needs to produce the individuals or groups who can:
- Solve the physical, emotional, and mental problems of humanity.
- Solve the problems of life and death.
- Solve the mystery of the human soul.
- Solve the problems of human relations, in families, groups, nations, and in humanity. Solve the problems of human health and diseases.
- Solve the problems in government and leadership.
- Solve the problems of man and his relation with nature.”
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 2 in|
Music is called the language of the gods. It is so beautiful to remember a statement made centuries ago - God sang, and as He was singing the Archetypes of all manifestation began to appear in space! What an image of the power of sacred sound.