Education as Transformation, Vol 1
Education Vol. 1: Individual and Cosmos, defines the relationship that needs to be built between an individual and the Cosmos in order for true transformation to take place. A riveting and deeply spiritual book.
Education as Transformation Vol. I: Individual and Cosmos
Education as Transformation Vol. I is the study of the relationship between the individual and Cosmos. This book is a call for true, higher education that is not built on sectarian learning but built on the understanding and expression of the universal laws that we need to learn to be considered an educated person. It is holistic, integrated, and foundational for a truly learned person.
In exquisite detail, Torkom details the value and process of questioning that lead to inner discovery. Gathered from his many years of teaching and leading large numbers of students through the paths of inner transformation, the author makes a powerful statement for the goals of real education.
“I have been a headmaster, teacher, and principal of various private schools. Through my experience, I envision the following goals for education:
- To eliminate war from the surface of the earth
- To make everyone in the world free from want
- To eliminate every kind of crime, not by laws but through education
- To transform the children of the world by cultivating in their hearts the vision of one world, one humanity, with great respect and appreciation for the culture of every nation
- To wipe out the sources of disease
- To build all the necessary steps to prove the immortality of man
- To contact the Higher Worlds
“If people have such objectives and they mobilize the education of the world toward these objectives, the world will turn into a place to live, to enjoy, and to develop all the latent possibilities of man.”
Pages: 512 – Softcover
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 1 in|
Incomparable in detail, breadth, and depth about the subject of spiritual discipleship. All the theories and teachings about being a disciple are taken and structured into a step-by-step workbook about how to achieve mastery and true discipleship. A deep