Family Values Booklets – 12 Booklet Package
These booklets are excerpts of Torkom Saraydarian’s works focusing on the importance of strong values in the families of today and tomorrow.
Simple, straight-forward, and easy to understand, this series is a valuable guide to anyone interested in bette
38 in stock
The Family Series Booklets consist of 12 booklets, each on one specific topic listed below in alphabetical order.
Purchase individually for $4.50 each or purchase as a set: entire 12 part set and receive 20% off!
Highly recommended for gift giving; excellent introductory materials on the Teaching.
Specifically recommended for family counseling and family related issues.
Please click on the specific titles for detailed information:
- Duties of Grandparents (Family Series Booklet)
- For Men (Family Series Booklet)
- For Women (Family Series Booklet)
- Ideal Marriage (Family Series Booklet)
- Responsibility (Family Series Booklet)
- Responsibility of Fathers (Family Series Booklet)
- Responsibility of Mothers (Family Series Booklet)
- Success (Family Series Booklet)
- Cooperation (Family Series Booklet)
- Women as Torchbearers (Family Series Booklet)
- The Heart of Your Partner (Family Series Booklet)
- Family Relations (Family Series Booklet)
These booklets are chapter excerpts from the following books by Torkom Saraydarian:
|Dimensions||8.5 × 6 × 1.75 in|
Volume 2 of the 3 volume set: The second volume explains the process of expansion, communication, the role of thinking in consciousness, the negative and positive factors that come into play, how to deal with troubled states of consciousness and more...
Volume 3 of the 3 volume set: The third volume covers topics such as the difference between democracy and totalitarian forms of groupings, the laws that govern natural life, how to be in a group, how to understand synthesis, and more...