Family Values Booklets – 12 Booklet Package
These booklets are excerpts of Torkom Saraydarian’s works focusing on the importance of strong values in the families of today and tomorrow.
Simple, straight-forward, and easy to understand, this series is a valuable guide to anyone interested in bette
38 in stock
The Family Series Booklets consist of 12 booklets, each on one specific topic listed below in alphabetical order.
Purchase individually for $4.50 each or purchase as a set: entire 12 part set and receive 20% off!
Highly recommended for gift giving; excellent introductory materials on the Teaching.
Specifically recommended for family counseling and family related issues.
Please click on the specific titles for detailed information:
- Duties of Grandparents (Family Series Booklet)
- For Men (Family Series Booklet)
- For Women (Family Series Booklet)
- Ideal Marriage (Family Series Booklet)
- Responsibility (Family Series Booklet)
- Responsibility of Fathers (Family Series Booklet)
- Responsibility of Mothers (Family Series Booklet)
- Success (Family Series Booklet)
- Cooperation (Family Series Booklet)
- Women as Torchbearers (Family Series Booklet)
- The Heart of Your Partner (Family Series Booklet)
- Family Relations (Family Series Booklet)
These booklets are chapter excerpts from the following books by Torkom Saraydarian:
|Dimensions||8.5 × 6 × 1.75 in|
All copies show signs of damage on the cover.
A three volume collection of poetry depicting the inner journey of a spiritual disciple by one of the greatest creative artists of our lifetime. Reading a person's poetry is the best way to go inside the working of his heart and mind.
The principles of leadership are discussed and uncovered from the deeply esoteric perspective never before seen. You will find guidance on your inner life, your personal and family life, and your relations with those around you.
3 Volume Set: Our health, happiness, creativity, success and joy are all directly related to our knowledge and practice of virtues. Virtues open our hearts and link us to the Higher Worlds. With virtues, we become servers for the common good of all humanity.