Family Values Booklets – 12 Booklet Package
These booklets are excerpts of Torkom Saraydarian’s works focusing on the importance of strong values in the families of today and tomorrow.
Simple, straight-forward, and easy to understand, this series is a valuable guide to anyone interested in bette
38 in stock
The Family Series Booklets consist of 12 booklets, each on one specific topic listed below in alphabetical order.
Purchase individually for $4.50 each or purchase as a set: entire 12 part set and receive 20% off!
Highly recommended for gift giving; excellent introductory materials on the Teaching.
Specifically recommended for family counseling and family related issues.
Please click on the specific titles for detailed information:
- Duties of Grandparents (Family Series Booklet)
- For Men (Family Series Booklet)
- For Women (Family Series Booklet)
- Ideal Marriage (Family Series Booklet)
- Responsibility (Family Series Booklet)
- Responsibility of Fathers (Family Series Booklet)
- Responsibility of Mothers (Family Series Booklet)
- Success (Family Series Booklet)
- Cooperation (Family Series Booklet)
- Women as Torchbearers (Family Series Booklet)
- The Heart of Your Partner (Family Series Booklet)
- Family Relations (Family Series Booklet)
These booklets are chapter excerpts from the following books by Torkom Saraydarian:
|Dimensions||8.5 × 6 × 1.75 in|
In Volume Three, we present two major topics: a study of the Parables of Christ and a seminar on experiencing and realizing Christ consciousness.
Initiation is a process of breaking down of the physical, emotional, mental, and higher barriers. These barriers can be our ego, vanity, attachements, fears, or even beliefs and habits. The path of initiation is the path of greater freedom.
All copies show signs of damage on the cover. 20% discount already applied.
The human soul is the indwelling spirit that lives from lifetime to lifetime. It grows and matures and expands in power and psychic energy. As we live a life of light, love, and spiritual will, our soul grows and expands its contacts and expressions.
This is an extraordinary book on the process of thinking, the mind, the brain, and the subtle links to our thought process. It is a detailed study of the entire physical, emotional, and subtle chemistries that play into the mental process.