Group Chalice: Expanding Our Service to Humanity- #12 Gemini
MP3 – Lecture #12: Sun in Gemini: Spiritual Nobility
Gemini completes the cycle of full moons that begin in the Cancer full moon. In Gemini, we can take a hard look at our life and see exactly where we are and then determine where we want to be.
Lecture by Gita Saraydarian. Lecture #12: Sun in Gemini
Gita’s 12-part series, Building the Group Chalice: Expanding Our Service to Humanity. Given June 7, 2009.
In this lecture given at the full moon of Gemini, Gita defines what it is to be spiritually noble. Nobility means actualization of spirituality, divinity, and purity. It means an inner change in our beingness, a radiation of who we are in essence.
Gemini completes the cycle of full moons that begin in the Cancer full moon. In Gemini, we can take a hard look at our life and see exactly where we are and then determine where we want to be one year hence.
Here are some questions to ask yourself as you review the past year:
- Did I grow this past year? How did I grow?
- Did I expand myself? In what ways did I do that?
- Did I forget my self a little bit more? How does that show in my life?
- Did I forge a new courage, a new dedication, and a new level of awareness?
- Did I clean out the glamors, the illusions, the ego, the vanity, the self-deceptions a little bit more?
- Have I begun to see the impasses in my life in a mature way?
- Have I learned the art of giving and serving as part of my spiritual striving?
The one-hour lecture consists of the following topics:
2. Keynote of Gemini
3. Goals of Spiritual Seekers
4. What is spiritual nobility
5. What does it mean to be group conscious
6. Group consciousness and Spiritual Nobility
7. How to become spiritually noble
References: (books by Torkom Saraydarian)
Psychology of Cooperation and Group Consciousness,
Symphony of the Zodiac (Meditation in Gemini)
The Psyche and Psychism (Chapter 110 “Nobility” )
Available as a complete set on mp3. Contact us for entire set availability.