Together We Will Make Change
In order to keep Torkom’s Legacy alive, we thrive on your continuous help and support.
TSG is a non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to publish, distribute, teach, and preserve Torkom’s Creative Works.
Your generous donations at work. Funds are dispersed where most needed.
In order to keep Torkom’s Legacy alive, we thrive on your continuous help and support. Thank you with deepest gratitude!
1. Building Fund: TSG New Center for Spiritual Development opening in 2022 in Scottsdale, AZ. For building progress: click here
2. Publishing Fund: to complete and publish the remaining manuscripts/books by Torkom Saraydarian.
3. Funds to complete the archiving of Torkom’s lectures.
4. Funds to establish a completed curriculum of courses available on video based on Torkom’s writings.
5. Brotherhood Fund: pays for shipping of TS books to national and international libraries and organizations.
6. Funds to set-up the TSG plan and programs for an expanded teaching schedule and the recruitment of future leadership.
It’s easy and it’s free! Simply designate TSG Publishing as your preferred charitable organization at smileamazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to TSG Publishing Foundation. Sign up today to start giving!
Zelle® users can donate to TSG’s main email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
What would you like to preserve for humanity’s future? Through estate planning, you can create a lasting legacy for the next generation of TSG supporters and co-workers, and those who benefit from the Ageless Wisdom teachings and Torkom’s work.
We encourage you to contact your estate planning professional or tax advisor to determine the best plan of action for you and your family. For more information regarding how you can include TSG Publishing Foundation in your estate planning, please contact Gita Saraydarian by email, or by phone at 1 – (480) 502-1909.
Great Nonprofits: If you would love to tell the world how you feel, you have an opportunity to help us make even more of a difference in our worldwide community. GreatNonprofits (a nonprofit review site) is honoring highly reviewed nonprofits with their 2015 Top-Rated Awards. Won’t you help us raise visibility for our work by posting a review of your experience with us? All reviews will be visible to potential donors and volunteers. It’s easy and only takes 3 minutes! Click here to get started!